We care about your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy statement will inform you how we handle your personal data and your privacy rights. Please read this privacy statement carefully before using our Services.
- What data do we collect about you?
- Data provided through direct interactions
We collect the following general types of information about You when You visit our Website: personal information, demographic information, behavioral information, and indirect information.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes but not is limited to Name, Gender, Marital Status, Contact number, Email Address, and similar details for secondary contacts; Curriculum Vitae; Preferred job applications, and any other information that can be used to identify you.
- Data we collect automatically when you use of our Services
When you interact with our Platform or use our Services, we automatically collect the following information about you:
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Why do we process your personal information?
Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To provide our services. This includes providing communications (announcements and periodic newsletters), promotions and information on events which may be of interest to you.
- To send updates on the Information you have requested like job vacancies, alerts etc.
- To respond to any queries, you may have and to communicate information to you. These include sending you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the website to contact you about your opinion of current products and/or services or potential new products and/or services that may be offered.
- To operate and improve the website to foster a positive user experience.
- To comply with the applicable laws; and
- To investigate, prevent, or act regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
In certain circumstances, we may also process your personal data based on your consent. If we do this, we will let you know the purpose and the type of personal data to be processed at the time we seek your consent.
- How will we inform you about changes in our privacy statement?
We may amend this privacy statement from time to time. We will post changes on this page and will let you know by e-mail or through our Platform. If you do not agree with the changes, you may stop using the service.
- Communication and Marketing
We will communicate with you by email, SMS, call or in app notification in connection with our Services/Platform in relation to our Services. As it is imperative for us to provide you such transactional messages you may not be able to opt-out of such messages.
- Who do we share your data with?
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in section 3 above.
- Technical and organizational measures and processing security networks is never completely secure and there is a risk that your personal data may be accessed by unauthorized third parties.
All the information we receive about you are stored on secure servers and we have implemented technical and organizational measures that are suitable and necessary to protect your personal data. We continually evaluates the security of its network and adequacy of its internal information security program which is designed to (a) help secure your data against accidental or unlawful loss, access or disclosure, (b) identify reasonably foreseeable risks to the security of the Job network, and (c) minimize security risks, including through risk assessment and regular testing.
Please note, despite the measures we have implemented to protect your data, the transfer of data through the Internet or other open
- Links to third-party websites
We may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy statement.